LinkedIn provides access to the biggest professional network in the world. Any company, no matter how big or small it is and its directors and influencers will benefit from having a LinkedIn page.
A LinkedIn profile will showcase your business, establish connections and build relationships. It will also drive traffic to your website when you share blogs and important news from your website. And if managed well, it will help to generate genuine and qualified leads.
However, once you’ve set up your LinkedIn page, you must keep it active and up to date. A LinkedIn presence needs to be actively managed to be successful. That takes time which is often hard to find or prioritise in a busy day.
The Brash Social team are here to help and will help you to manage your LinkedIn account.
- help build your company’s online profile
- support your director or influencer to keep their content up-to-date and relevant
- post relevant links and materials
- re-share posts from your connections in a timely manner
- answer your first replies on your behalf
This will leave you with just the serious conversations to action and nurture!