Company data is one of the most important assets to your business. It is important to protect its integrity with regular backups, which in turn additionally supports business continuity plans that demand accurate recovery of data should the need arise.
Many companies save their data within OneDrive but are often unaware until they experience a problem that Microsoft do not provide OneDrive as a backup solution – deleted data is kept for only 14 days and versioning control is only easy to use for individual file restores.
The industry recommendation is to use a secondary provider for your data backup. This allows your data to be quickly and easily sourced should you have a need to do so.
- Automates the regular backup of your data
- Keeps versions and backups of your data for up to 1 year
- Allows remote restore from the admin portal
- Provides a copy of your data in a second location to fully preserve its integrity
- Delivers quick and easy remote setup
We offer a range of backup solutions that can be tailored depending on the needs and requirements of each solution, so please let us know if you require help or further information.