Company data is one of the most important assets to your business and so it is important to protect its integrity with regular backups.
If all your company data is saved on a server and the server is running business critical software (such as stock systems or accounting systems), it is important to ensure the data and server is backed up.
The data backup allows quick and easy restore of data if it is accidentally overwritten or deleted by staff.
The server backup takes a copy of your server configuration and saves it to The Cloud. Therefore, in the event of a serious outage, interruption or disaster, a virtual server can be created and accessed as an emergency solution while the disaster is recovered from.
- provides the ability to have a temporary virtual copy of the server available online
- automates the regular daily backup of data
- automates the regular daily backup of the server
- keeps previous versions of your critical company data
- allows remote restore from the admin portal
- provides a copy of data in a second location to fully preserve its integrity (The Cloud)
- provides quick/easy remote setup
- backup is supported by a 24/7 team to ensure backups run each day as required
We have a range of backup solutions depending on the needs and requirements of each solution, so please let us know if you require help or further information.