Having provided IT Support, Software Development and Consultancy services to TBK Design for over 15 years, our understanding of their business was comprehensive. However, when embarking on a business relocation project in Edgeware, London, we recommended that TBK Design took the opportunity to migrate their software systems to the cloud. This would afford their staff greater flexibility of working and increased resilience to business interruption.
TBK Direct graciously allowed Brash to take the lead in strategic planning, specifying and project managing the migration. This involved business analysis to identify legacy systems and existing integrations that represented risks to the success of the project.
The Project was successfully managed to a conclusion within the timescale and with good foresight considering the COVID-19 lockdowns that were to come in the months to follow.
- Business relocation
- Software application cloud migration
- Business data migration
- No business interruption
- Management and monitoring of project progress
- Web application hosted on MS Azure
- Full migration to Office 365 from on-premise Exchange
- Flexible working for staff
- Increased choice of user devices
- Business Intelligence reports created bringing full business performance visibility to Directors